Dental implants have changed the game in many ways for individuals who have missing teeth. Further advances that have been made since the advent of dental implants have given patients even more options. One of those advances is called All-on-Four™ implant-supported dentures, an innovative treatment designed to help those who are missing all of their upper and lower teeth. The All-on-Four™ system utilizes just one dental implant for each quadrant of your mouth – two on the top and two on the bottom – to provide firmer support for your dentures and a more natural fit along the gums.
If you have full sets of dentures, there are many reasons you may want to consider the All-on-Four™ implant-supported denture technique from our dentists here at Spring Lake Dental Care. Some of the potential benefits include:
- An anchored support system for dentures that can dramatically reduce the potential for slippage and movement along the gumline
- No messy pastes or adhesives are typically necessary
- Dramatically enhanced stability when compared with traditional dentures
- Often more cost-effective than replacing full sets of teeth with dental implants
- The procedure can often be performed in one day
- Patients who lack the jawbone density necessary for full sets of dental implants may be eligible for the All-on-Four™ technique
The All-on-Four™ implant-supported dentures procedure is just one of the many advanced techniques that have transformed the field of restorative dentistry over the years. If you think this treatment may be ideal for your needs, please contact Spring Lake Dental Care today and schedule a consultation to see if it is the best option to meet your goals.