While Spring Lake Dental Care is currently open only for limited essential services such as dental emergencies, we are very excited to announce that we will soon be reopening our doors to elective dental care and all other services offered at our practice! As we prepare to reopen we would like to let you know about some of the many coronavirus/COVID-19 precautions our dentists in New Jersey are taking to maximize safety for all of our patients and staff.
First and foremost, our office has installed the state-of-the-art REME HALO® air purification system. REME (Reflective Electro Magnetic Energy) HALO® technology works in tandem with our air conditioning system and produces ionized hydrogen peroxide molecules that can quickly destroy up to 99% of viruses, bacteria, odors, and other microbial air contaminants upon contact. The REME HALO® system is designed to permeate through every cubic foot of air throughout the office environment.
You can learn more about the REME HALO® system by watching the brief video below:
In addition to the installation of the REME HALO® air purification system and enhanced disinfection protocols in our office, here is a guideline on further precautions we are enacting to minimize the risk of spreading the coronavirus or other illnesses in the office environment:
- Please contact us before visiting our practice if you are experiencing a fever or any symptoms of illness. If this is the case, we will reschedule your appointment.
- Please wear a facial mask or facial covering upon arrival. The nose, mouth, and chin must be fully covered.
- We will be conducting a contact-free temperature check as you enter our office. We will also be screening each visitor to our office with a brief questionnaire regarding their current health status and whether they have been in contact with others who have COVID-19 or have had COVID-19.
- We ask that you please come to your appointment alone so that we can keep the number of people in our office at one time to a minimum.
- We will have numerous hand sanitizing solutions available throughout the office. We ask that you please use them regularly.
- Please respect the social distancing measures recommended by public health authorities and maintain a six-feet distance between you and other visitors.
- We are implementing a staggered scheduling policy at our practice to reduce the number of people in the office environment at one time.
- For exams and treatments, we are utilizing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to enhance precautions.
Dr. Peter Ciampi and our entire dental team greatly look forward to seeing you and we will have more information on the official reopening date of Spring Lake Dental Care very soon. Until then, please note that we continue to see patients for dental emergencies—please call us at (732) 449-5666 if you are experiencing a dental emergency. If you have any additional questions, please contact Spring Lake Dental Care today.