If you are a resident of the Middletown, New Jersey area and are looking for an experienced dentist, Dr. Peter Ciampi and the team at Spring Lake Dental Care can help. Dr. Ciampi offers a full selection of advanced general, restorative, and cosmetic dentistry procedures to enhance both the health and appearance of your teeth and gums. Our options include teeth whitening, porcelain veneers, dental implants, Invisalign® clear teeth aligners, gum disease treatment, and much more. We also offer treatments for the common condition known as TMJ Disorder, as well as sedation dentistry techniques to help you enjoy a relaxed, anxiety-free dental procedure.
Our dentists take a holistic approach to dental care and we have your overall well-being in mind. Please take a look at our before-and-after gallery to see how our treatments have helped patients enhance their smiles, and feel free to read patient testimonials for an idea of what you can expect at our practice.
The map below offers a precise guide to our office from the Middletown area. If you have questions, or if you would like to schedule an appointment, please contact us today!
Spring Lake Dental Care
310 Morris Avenue
Spring Lake, NJ 07762
- Head west on Kings Hwy toward Church St-0.3 mi
- Take the 3rd left onto Red Hill Rd-0.2 mi
- Take the 1st right onto Holland Rd/Holmdel Middletown Rd-1.1 mi
- Turn left onto Vanschoick Rd-1.0 mi
- Continue onto Red Hill Rd-0.3 mi
- ake the New Jersey S ramp-0.1 mi
- Keep right at the fork and merge onto Garden State Pkwy S-Partial toll road-15.6 mi
- Take exit 98 for NJ-138/NJ-34 toward I-195/Belmar/Wall/Trenton-Toll road-0.9 mi
- Merge onto NJ-138 E-2.9 mi
- Exit onto NJ-35 S/River Rd-0.5 mi
- Turn left onto 18th Ave/State Route 30-0.7 mi
- Turn right onto H St-1.0 mi
- Turn left onto Brighton Ave-0.4 mi
- Turn right onto 4th Ave-0.2 mi
- Take the 3rd left onto Morris Ave-Destination will be on the left-256 ft